Thursday, March 4, 2010

10 Honest Things About You

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 2:22 PM
HONESTY
self explanatory. Just write 10 things about yourself and be honest.


1. I very much so miss my teenage years. I always tend to think back to specific times and I actually get sad over not living that way anymore, or being able to do certain things.

2. I'm extremely emotional in every way. I can cry over almost anything, I get upset at almost anything, I get annoyed with most anything. I don't necessarily like that about myself so I'm trying to adjust some of my tendencies.


3. I absolutely love being pregnant in every way. Knowing what will come in those short 9 mths, seeing my belly getting bigger (sometimes by the day), hearing the heartbeat for the 1st time... and each time after, feeling every little movement as small as some can be, and finally seeing the baby on the ultrasound. I do hate the crazy hormones, morning sickness, boobs and other bodily changes that are sometimes just scary, though.

4. I feel really overwhelmed most of the time. I do get lost of help from John but I feel like my plate is never emptied, it's always full.

5. I love to cook! 100% adore it. For the longest time I looked into going to a Culinary School but then figured out I didn't really want to cook as a career but more so just as a passion. There are more Food Network shows set to the DVR then any other channel. I'm always learning, always trying new things and always having fun while I cook.

6. I've come to the conclusion that I don't really have a career goal in mind. I suppose I'm just one of those people. I just want to make sure I'm a great wife & mother and have a little side job on the side just for my own sanity.

7. I've tried about for American Idol. Yep, in 2008, but because that show is RIGGED beyond any words of explanation I didn't get through. I don't think American knows how horrible the initial (not the singing in front of the judges round) audition round is. It really opened my eyes and now I look at American Idol in a whole different light because I went through that experience.

8. Being a mom has changed so many things about myself. It has taught me a little more self control, I have gained more patience (even though yes, I still lose it sometimes), it has taught me what true love really is. Being a mom has brought me so much joy that I really don't think anything else in this entire world can top it.

9. I love McDonald's. I'm sorry but I do. Regardless of the health issues it can bring. Their BBQ Chipotle wrap and fries are almost my favorite thing to eat along with their Sweet Tea.

10. One of the hardest things for me during this pregnancy was to give up Pepsi. But I'm glad to say that I havn't had any soda in 15 weeks (the first few weeks I did still drink it sometimes.) and actually.... I'm ok with it now and don't crave it anymore. Plus, I drink more water now then I ever have in my life so it's a good thing.

Photobucket

3 commented:

Anonymous said...

great list. i love pregnancy too.

Anonymous said...

Following back from Friday Follow! Great blog, I'm now a Google Friend Connect Follower! :)
Visiting from My Kids Are Fun!

Christa @ Little Us on March 9, 2010 at 2:40 PM said...

I loved being pregnant too! I had like no symptoms at first I didn't really believe I was pregnant! And I agree with number 4 too!

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!