Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DDM HGG Demi Bella Review

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 7:06 PM
Demi Bella was founded by Marlo, a graphic designer and mom of 3. I'll let Marlo tell you more about herself and how she founded Demi Bella!

"Formerly, Lucky Me Tee was first an idea after having my 3rd child. I found when I was out with only my new born, people thought I was a first-time mom. I felt I was always explaining that I was a “Mommy of 3.” The day I actually decided to create this company was when I was at my daughter’s first cheerleading practice and I heard all of the Mothers asking each other the same questions everyone had always asked me, “Is this your only child?”, “How many kids do you have?” That was it! Being a Graphic Designer myself and now a stay at home mom, I decided to design my own shirts. I wanted to create shirts that told your story and made you look good, too. I hope you enjoy them and I hope they save you a little time (all mommy’s need a little more time).”

Demi Bella might not be a name you're familiar with but I'm sure you've seen the shirts around. I noticed Niecy Nash on last seasons of Dancing W/ The Stars one night and I thought it was so funny since I was wearing the same shirt.

Like Marlo, I get asked ALL the time if Kendall is my only child. Of course with Makenna I got asked that too but now I'm either out with both girls or just Kendall so the question always comes flying my way when it's just the baby & I.
Wearing my Demi Bella shirt is a nice and cute way to let everyone know you have more then 1 child.

I was sent the Burnout Short Sleeve Vneck TShirt. I instantly put the shirt on when it arrived, even though I was pregnant still and technically only a mommy of 1, I guess. Surprisingly the shirt fit my huge pregnant belly well into 34 weeks! I was so afraid it would be really stretched out and never fit me again but again, I was amazed that after each wash it went back down to it's original form.

The Burnout is really thin so it's perfect for hot states like here in Florida but I hate how you can always see your bra underneath. I usually wear a colored tank underneath for an added pop of a little somethin' somethin' but also so I dont feel so exposed.
Demi Bella is no stranger to the lime light because you can catch a lot of celebs sporting these awesome shirts around just look at Brooke Burke, Shar Jackson, The Real Housewives of NY and of course Niecy Nash!




The Demi Bella shirts say up to Mom of 5, plus New Mommy. Also, there is even baby shirts that say Baby #1, 2, 3, 4 & 5. At Demi Bella you can also find tote bags, and a hooded sweaters!

I love Demi Bella and the whole concept behind it, plus if I can look and feel like a celebrity every now and then... then heck yes!
You can buy directly from the Demi Bella site. The Burnout V Neck that I was sent retails for $42.00.

Just in time for the holiday's you can get FREE SHIPPING on your order!! Use the code: Double10

**No other monetary compensation was received for this review - I was sent the product(s) to review at no cost to me. The views and opinions are strictly my own. Your results and views may be different.**
Photobucket

1 commented:

Valery (CEO Wanna Be) on November 10, 2010 at 1:38 AM said...

I am a new follower, and I have been dying to find out how to get into doing reviews, can I ask how you started? And giveaways to. Thanks stop by anytime.
http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!