Friday, December 24, 2010

All I want for Christmas

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 6:01 PM
There's a ton on my list. I very rarely buy anything for myself now a days so I guess I use Christmas as an excuse to get the things I want.

  • iPad
  • DSLR camera
  • Viva La Juicy (new Juicy Couture purfume)
  • earrings from Kay
  • boots!
  • puff jacket from Ralph Lauren
  • pink controller for the PS3
  • Kinect for xbox 360 with the Kinectamals game!
I also have been wanting a new corner TV stand in our bedroom. Of course this is not just a present for me but I'm really tired of the one we have.
I really like this one that's exclusive to CSNStores.com



Photobucket

2 commented:

The Little Miss on December 27, 2010 at 3:46 AM said...

Hope you had a merry Christmas and got everything on your list! :)
xo
http://littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com/

Sheena on December 28, 2010 at 7:54 PM said...

Did you really get all that stuff?

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!