Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kolcraft -- Wally Wonderbug sneek peek!!!!!!!!

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 4:00 PM
I'm so very excited to let you all in on a secret inching around Kolcraft. It's been on my mind and bugging me to keep this all inside but now I can finally let you all see a sneek peek of Kolcraft's newest entertainer!

Wally is an adorable character specifically designed to give your baby hours of discovery and fun with educational toys that even teach basic cause & effect relationships!
This is no ordinary kids toy and you will definitely want to keep your eyes and antenna on the look out for this special guy (and gal!).

Ever go on a family vaca but once you get there your baby is so bored? Wish you could just pack up the whole nursery? Well now you can! Well, not exactly but Kolcraft and Wally will definitely help you out that's for sure.

In this day and age kids of all ages love being on the internet but of course the web is not always a safe place, right? Wally is going to change all that as well! Just you watch!

This is really all I can say right now but in January Kolcraft told me that I'll be able to give you guys the full inside look at Wally and what he's all about!!

**No other monetary compensation was received for this review - As part of the Kolcraft family I wrote this blog post to enter a Kolcraft contest.
Photobucket

0 commented:

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!