When the topic of cloth diapering comes up is the 1st question to mind "Where do I start?"?? I know I can be the first to admit, that [along with a ton of other questions] was the first question I thought of.
Angela of DNA Diapers had the same exact though after her first child was born.
After a lot of trail and error and a ton of research Angela was left without a lot of local support during her cloth diaper adventure.
Located in Tampa (only about 1 hour west of me!) she now offers informational and educational sessions about cloth diapering. Furthermore she teaches at local childbirth classes, and parenting groups in the Tampa Bay area. What I think is great is that she offers a free consultation to discuss your needs and any other questions you may have :)
DNA Diapers just went through a face lift and recently had their Grand Reopening. They are proud to carry Bummis, Happy Heiny's, bumGenius, Thirsties, Little Beetle, and EcoBaby diapers, along with a couple other brands for prefolds and fitteds.
DNA Diapers has a lot of things on the site that will definitely help you start your cloth diaper journey on a positive note.
You can read up on the Benefits of Cloth and then jot down all the necessary information on how to get started with cloth diapering!
With a wide array of brands and styles I truly believe you can find something that will fit you and your family when it comes to cloth diapers.
Angela is giving one of you the chance to try out two of the easiest diapers she has!
- Happy Heiny is a one size pocket diaper that will fit most babies from 8-35pounds! HH diapers come in either aplix (Velcro) or snaps. The inside of this diaper is lined with milled fleece and it comes complete with 1 small and 1 large microfiber insert!
- Thirsties Duo Diaper is also a pocket diaper that comes in two sizes for birth-potty. This two-piece diaper system combines absorbent insert and waterproof sleeve cover. You'll especially love the leg gussets that will provide superior protection against leaks. Plus, if you're like me having 7 bright colors and 4 prints to choose from you can find the perfect diaper for the perfect matching outfit!
1 Happy Heiny diaper
(your choice color)
1 Thirsties Duo Diaper Size 2
(your choice color)
Visit DNA Diapers and let me know a diaper she carries that you want to try!
- Follow DDM via Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
- "like" DDM on Facebook (if you were already a fan PLEASE 'like' my NEW page)
- "like" DNA Diapers on Facebook (thank them)
- Subscribe via email to DDM (must confirm subscription)
- tweet this giveaway - #Win a Thirsties & Happy Heinys from @DNAdiapers & @mommaJWoww19 during the #byebyesposies #clothdiapers event! http://bit.ly/h92Clp (up to 4 x/day. 1 hour in between!!!)
- Enter the DNA Diapers giveaway over at Mama B
- **Have some extra entries??? If so then don't forget to comment with your extra entries. Each extra entry earns you 1 extra comment so don't put all ONE comment.
**I did not receive any compinsation for writing this review. The views in this post are strictly 100% my own and based on my own thoughts on the company.**Giveaway is open to USA/Canadian residents only. It will end and close on March 31st @ 11:59pm EST. Any entries made after such time will not be counted and will be removed from the list. Winner will be contacted via email & will have 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond their prize is then forfeited and a new winner will be selected.