How cute is that name... Tiny Tush? I just love it and the diapers definitely stand by their name.
When Tiny Tush contacted me for a review and a giveaway I was especially excited because I had just heard about them and had been curious about their diapers.
The new Tiny Tush One size Elite Pocket Diaper was designed to fit babies from 7-35 pounds. It is made with a exterior of waterproof PUL and super soft non piling micro fiber (so it will stay looking new after washes!) is lined on the inside of the diaper.
The new Elite has all the great features of the old Tiny Tush diaper but now with an added 4th row of snaps so it is just that much more customizable.
Like I said, this diaper is extremely trim but that doesn't mean you lose out on quality. At first I did have some problems with leaks but after more prep work in the wash and finding the right snap rise we have been loving our Elite.
And just look how cute she looks with her chunky tummy hanging over the front! lol.
What I did love is the reverse pocket opening in the back. It has definitely helped prevent solids from getting underneath the liner and PUL area. Instead of the top of the pocket folding down into the PUL area the front goes on top while the back gets folded down. So all solids stay on on the insert or diapering lining where they should be!
I also love that it comes with two inserts so you're safe no matter what age or size your baby is.
1 Elite Pocket diaper one-size
Visit Tiny Tush and tell me what color(s) Elite Pocket Diaper you'd love to have!
- Follow DDM via Google Friend Connect
- "like" DDM on Facebook (if you were already a fan PLEASE 'like' my NEW page)
- "like" Tiny Tush on Facebook (thank them)
- Subscribe via email to DDM (must confirm subscription. Please resubscribe just to be safe)
- tweet this giveaway - #Win a Elite Pocket Diaper from @TinyTush & @mommaJWoww19 during the #byebyesposies #clothdiapers event! http://bit.ly/ggJtIY (up to 4 x/day. 1 hour in between!!!)
- Enter the ZukaBaby giveaway over at Mama B
- **Have some extra entries??? If so then don't forget to comment with your extra entries. Each extra entry earns you 1 extra comment so don't put all ONE comment.
**I was sent the product(s) free of charge by the company or PR representative. It has been used solely for the purpose of this honest review. The views are strictly 100% my own. Receiving the product did not influence me to produce a positive review.**Giveaway is open to USA residents only (18 years+). It will end and close on April 7th @ 11:59pm EST. Any entries made after such time will not be counted and will be removed from the list. Winner will be contacted via email & will have 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond their prize is then forfeited and a new winner will be selected.