So back in 2002, Tea started in San Fransisco with three pima cotton sweaters, yep, that's it. Now? 2011 Tea is available in more than 400 stores and in major retailers including Nordstrom and Saks 5th.
The pieces are unique, bright, cheery, very different but yet age appropriate regardless of who is wearing them.
We were sent the Feliz Pajaro 6-piece set that has sizes from 2 years old to about 12 years old!
The pieces are extremely soft and fit great on Makenna's petite frame. Below Makenna is wearing the Almond Blossom Layered Dress with the Skinny Stretchy Leggings in Rose Petal. Originally the leggings were paired with the Flamenco orange dress but that's the beauty of this collection, you really can mix each of the pieces.My favorite of the three would have to be the Songbird Banded Dress. The colors are still bright after many... MANY washes now. No stretching or pulling has occured either which I worry about since Makenna has a bad habit of pulling on her clothes.
I'm dying to get my hands on the new Summer 2011 Destination collection. You will find colors and patterns inspired by Spain. Blues with accents of white, light green, and sunny yellow. One of my favorite dresses is the Flor Del Mar Playdress in Canal Blue. Just look at the attention to detail:
We love love love Tea and I know you will too!
So if you're looking to add to your children's wardrobe then Tea to the place to go. They are going to help one of you get that closet a little more full with a $50 gift certificate to their online store!!
- Follow DDM via Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
- "like" DDM on Facebook (if you were already a fan PLEASE 'like' my NEW page. It is very important that you do so in order for this entry to count!!)
- Subscribe via email to DDM (must confirm subscription)
- Comment on a NON-GIVEAWAY post (tell me the title) 1 entry per different blog post.
- Tweet this giveaway - #Win a $50 gift certificate from @TeaCollection and @mommaJWoww19 for the perfect summer wordrobe http://is.gd/ZNZ5tW (up to 4 x/day. 1 hour in between!!!)
- 'like' Tea Collection on Facebook
- *NEW* Write on your Facebook wall! - Go enter to win an TeaCollection $50 gift certificate from @DoubleDutyMommy http://is.gd/ZNZ5tW!!!!!! (Please make sure just DDM is linked. You may need to erase those 2 parts and retype them for this to appear. 2x a day. 4 hours in between!!!)