Monday, May 2, 2011

Can you Believe it?!

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 1:49 PM
I think we will all know exactly where we were when we (wow, that was 5 words starting with "w" in a row, lol) first heard Osama Bin Laden had been kill by US Troops. This war has definitely come full circle in a sense and now we know the last 10 years have not been in vain.

I know this probably doesn't fix anything and of course this doesn't mean the war is over, it just means one more evil person is off this earth. I'm not God, and therefore I cannot say when someone should or shouldn't die but Osama caused so much pain and sorrow to this and other countries that he has now definitely gotten what was coming to him.

Am I worried about retaliation? Not really. I figure that most of the people surviving him probably didn't want to be there in the first place. He was feared by many, especially those close to him. I'm sure they will try to live out his goal but with too many cooks in the kitchen things will definitely fall apart very quickly.

May God bless all of those who lost friends and family in the 9/11 attacks and that have been serving our wonderful country for the past 10 years.

WE DID IT!


It makes me want to blast this video!
(warning: some strong language, but it's a hilarious song!!)



Photobucket

2 commented:

Marcie W. on May 3, 2011 at 10:39 AM said...

I love Team America! The movie was just hilarious.

Brianne on May 6, 2011 at 12:02 PM said...

I basically have the same opinion it seems! And Team America is HILARIOUS, makes me LMAO every time! And that song ROCKS! lol

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!