Sunday, July 31, 2011

last minute to do list before #blogher11

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 12:15 PM
I am usually very early on things. I mean crazy early. I will show up for an appointment sometimes 45-30 minutes early in hopes I can be seen early but also because I hate being late. I apply this to almost everything in my life. I pack for a trip early, I make dinner early so I don't have to rush at night time, I lay the kids pajamas out in the afternoon, ect.

This has not been the case with my BlogHer preparations though. I have yet to pack a single thing, yet to even really look in my closet and think about what I will wear. I have my shoes thanks to Bucco so now that BlogHer is just 4 days away I need to pick out outfits to match said shoes.

I have scribbled down my list of things to do, how to promote my fabulous sponsor Rosey Bear Boutique and how I am going to manage my time but I'm really nervous nothing is going to pan out the way I want.
I think I'm like everyone else and I've over scheduled? I NEVER do that. Never. BlogHer should really extend the trip to Sunday and we leave on Monday. That way we can get so much more done.

I wasn't able to teach the hubby how to clean the diapers. I know I have 3 more days but I just don't think he will get it, plus his work schedule is crazy this week so I really don't have time (or enough dirty diapers) to show him. I have a very strict washing plan for the diapers and I know the hubby won't have the patience to deal with it. Although this makes me sad I'm ok with it since she'll be in Huggies just for a weekend.

So I need to pack, get my nails and toesys done and then really I'll be ready to go.

countdown 4 days!

1 commented:

Unknown on September 8, 2011 at 8:06 PM said...

My husband is scared of the cloth diapers too. But baby recognizes them and always wants to wear them.

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!