Wednesday, July 6, 2011

losing weight (#nsnation)

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 2:19 PM
Some of you know this but I've been on Nutrisystem for a little bit. Some people think it's weird and they give me a crazy look but I am not at the weight I want to be at and I was hoping this program would help.

Being on Nutrisystem for 3 weeks has definitely changed my relationship with food. I can't say I've been perfect. I have cheated here and there but I definitely feel it later.

For one, I cannot eat the same amount of food as I used to. I get full so fast now. When I *try* to eat something greasy like pizza or chinese food I almost instantly get a stomach ache. I also don't feel so hot later or the next day - I feel really sluggish and just slow the next day after I cheat.

I have definitely found my favorites and my not so much foods. Favs include the Margherita Pizza, Chicken Fajita Melt, and Sweet & Sour Chicken w/ Noodles!

I've lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks and I am starting to like the difference. I still have some more to go and hopefully I'll be lookin' even hotter for BlogHer11!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. All opinions are my own personal thoughts.

8 commented:

Whitney J. on July 6, 2011 at 3:32 PM said...

I definitely have weight to lose! I have seen several bloggers doing the NSNation program and have been successful with it. Maybe I need to look into it!

holley family on July 6, 2011 at 4:38 PM said...

way to go! how does preparing different meals for you and your family work out?

LeeAnn on July 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM said...

Hey there! I didn't know you were a part of the NSNation. You're so small! But I know how it feels to not be where you want to be. Congratulations on your first 7 pounds! I definitely know how yucky I feel when I cheat...so I really think Nutrisystem is teaching us how to eat better, and hopefully we can continue to do so after the program.

Good luck losing the rest! :-)

Jennifer H on July 8, 2011 at 4:34 PM said...

Good job girl, keep it up! :)

2Wired2Tired on July 11, 2011 at 1:21 PM said...

Congrats! That's really impressive! We tried Nutrisystem for awhile and I enjoyed learning proper portion sizes. I'd love to give it a try again sometime. Looking forward to following you on this review and seeing your end results!

Liz on July 11, 2011 at 3:08 PM said...

Congrats, 7 pounds in 3 weeks is great!!! After I have my baby in about a month I will definitely be looking for a way to get back in shape. I never fully lost my pregnancy weight from the 1st one, so I'm interested to see how your weight loss goes, I might be looking into it in a few months!

Courtney B on July 15, 2011 at 11:27 AM said...

good job! I'm really gonna need to lose weight soon, once i give birth!

Unknown on September 8, 2011 at 8:16 PM said...

My mom is on some system with meals..not sure if this is the same one.

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!