Sunday, September 18, 2011

engagement ring shopping

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 11:42 AM
Years ago when my now husband proposed to me I know he went through a lot to find me a ring he thought I would love. Don't get me wrong, I did love it but did I die a little when it wasn't my perfect ring? Sure. But my perfect engagement ring is one that looks like Kim Kardashian and totally unobtainable until I win the lottery. It looks a little something like this one one Since1910 when I was searching for a designer engagement ring.

By Tacori - $12,780
Yeah it's huge but I love big. And I mean come on.. it's only $12,800 since I would just need to have it in Platinum, lol.
Needless to say I didn't get my $12,800 ring when my husband proposed but that's ok :) I married him anyway.

Buying an engagement ring can add years to a man's life. There are so many stores, cuts, sizes, colors, clarity to choose from and the all important question of "will she like it?". To make the this all important stage in life easier Since1910.com has built their website with men in mind. There are easy options to check off in their Diamond Search or Engagement Ring Setting areas.

1 commented:

Mama Bennie on September 18, 2011 at 11:46 AM said...

I now this will sound blasphemous to being a woman, but I HATE big jewelry. I also hate diamonds and gold. When we replace my currently broken ring it will be silver and amethyst.

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!