Wednesday, September 21, 2011

living in a technical world

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 9:32 AM
We all know it's 2011 but have you really sat down and noticed how we all revolve around technology? It's hard to watch my 1 year old play on my iPhone and know exactly what she's doing. My older daughter plays on her Tab, 3DS all the time and of course my husband and I are on our phones almost 24/7. The world around us is changing and when it comes to blogging you have to be right up there with the big dogs to fit in. I have considered creating an online survey so I can track what kind of visitors I am getting to my blog on a daily basis. Plus, it's cool to know if just moms to be are reading my blog or moms of multiples or even dads.

Another cool cool I recently discovered is email marketing software that will help organize my inbox a little better. I cannot tell you how unorganized and cluttered my email is so I'm hoping something like this will help me and actually save me time at the end of the day.

0 commented:

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!