Thursday, September 1, 2011

stressful blogging

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 5:48 PM
Since December 2009 I have been a stay at home mom but I don't think I can classify myself as that anymore. I have been putting so much work into this blog and building my brand that I think I am officially a work-at-home-mom.

Blogging as been a great outlet for me and has definitely helped to bring in some extra income to the family wallet but it definitely has it's days.

Days where I want to say eff you blog. Eff you.

Like the other day. I received a PDF form that someone wanted me to fill out, no problem right? Well it was because I couldn't edit it what so ever. My printer is being dumb so it's not working lately and I don't have a scanner so that ruled out that option. I had to export PDF to Word which look me forever to figure out. It was a hassle and added a little stress in my life for the moment.
Other things are deadlines to meet and not forget, emails to answer on a daily basis, places to travel to, ect.

I wouldn't change my two jobs for the world though. I love being able to stay home with my girls and do something else I love to do which is blog.

If you're not a blogger and want to get into it just know it can be so rewarding if you put 100% into it. Join forum groups, mom groups tweet, and facebook you will meet so many amazing people through those outlets and some will even help further your blogging career.

2 commented:

MommyMandi on September 8, 2011 at 10:13 AM said...

I'm just beginning my blog. And you are so right! It's a work at home job. Sorry you have been stressed from that silly document. I hope it all works out just fine.

Unknown on September 8, 2011 at 12:14 PM said...

I have always thought it was stressful to be a blogger, especially all you busy mommies. I have a blog but it's not getting anywhere because I am not committed to it as yet.

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!