Thursday, September 8, 2011

we are moving...maybe

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 8:38 PM
So I mentioned it on Twitter the other day so I guess it's time to blog about it to.

John and I have been talking about Pennsylvania. Why there? There is no big reason really. We have no family there, no friends, have no idea what jobs are there, where we would live, nothing. What is there is some place we can agree on. It's close to New York but not too close. NYC is a good 2 1/2 hours from where we are talking about living.

Side note. I love how a whole another state (while crossing through Jersey) is just two hours away when it takes me 3 hours to get to Miami from Orlando, lol.

Another thing about PA is we will experience all the seasons instead of just rainy, cold and SUPER hot. No we want Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter people and it would be great for our girls to experience that as well. With all this talk of moving we of course have to think about the big stuff since as I mentioned we have nothing up there. He needs to talk to his managers to see if he can transfer, we need to visit PA and see if we even like it, while we're visiting we need to meet with a realtor, find a nice school.

While John has been trying to worry about all that what have I been worrying about? My wardrobe! I will have nothing to wear in the winters and neither will the girls. I love bundling up in hoodies and fur lined jackets with boots so I am going to be in heaven!

I was shopping on Ellos recently and found this gorgeous crowl-neck sweater that I know I will look just fab in! So if you are like me and don't need a reason to shop then you should go to the site and check out all that Ellos has to offer!

Although this potential move won't happen for another year I am still excited about the prospect of a new start. I am sad to be leaving my parents and other family along with my new bloggy friends here in Florida though :(
So we'll see how the next year plays out and what will happen with my family of 4 (maybe 5 soon)!

3 commented:

Katie S on September 9, 2011 at 12:52 AM said...

A move to a new state AND possibly another baby?! Wow! How exciting!! I know there is SO much to think about, so good luck with all the decision making!

Lyn on September 9, 2011 at 7:42 AM said...

PA is a great state. I may be a little biased though as I have lived here my entire life. ;)
It would be a big move. Good luck with how everything goes this coming year. The way it is sounding, you may be moving not that too awful far from me (by you saying 2.5 hrs to NYC).

Jennifer H on September 14, 2011 at 3:13 PM said...

:( Been thinking about you. I hope we do a girls night (movie night) soon!

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!