Friday, October 7, 2011

maternity clothes shopping

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 5:45 PM
Ok so no I am not preggo but maybe I will be soon, who knows. One thing I am still bad at it shopping for maternity clothes. I always window shop online and in the actual stores. I like to see what is new and cute and yes I even pick up a few things just to keep and have on hand, maybe even gift if a friend gets pregnant.

Moody Mama's has always been a favorite of mine (check out Here and here to see me in their clothes!) and Moody Mama's has dressed celebrities and is carried in high end maternity boutiques and stores like Nordstrom. I am super excited though because they recently launched a new line for WalMart! Yes, affordable amazing quality maternity clothes right in your back yard! Prices range from just $10 to $24 so I know all you thrifty mamas will be excited to hear that!

Currently Moody Mama's is only available online but if you order more then $45 you get FREE SHIPPING!!! So you can get a whole wardrobe for $100 and under which is just awesome to me.
I picked out a few of my favorite and they should be here next Friday!







Checking out using WalMart's Secure Checkout was super simple!

First thing first. My total! And yeah, Free shipping to my home!

Next I had to decide if I wanted to make an account or check out as a Guest. I chose Guest.


How do I want it shipped. FREE please! :)

Email address is needed.

Shipping address

LOVE that I can use PayPal to check out on WalMart.com!

My total with tax! So great for 5 maternity pieces that will be great gifts or for my future preggo belly!
 I seriously want you to look into shopping Moody Mama's on WalMart.com to get some fab clothes. They are super soft, comfy and who can beat those prices!
You can also check them out on Twitter and Facebook for news on pregnant celebrities, specials and new things coming up!

This shop has been compensated by Moody Mamas. All opinions about these amazing clothes are my own! :)

9 commented:

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva on October 7, 2011 at 10:56 PM said...

those looks so comfy...thanks for sharing

Unknown on October 7, 2011 at 11:42 PM said...

I've been pregnant SOO many times and finding cute clothes was always a huge challenge! This is cute stuff! I will be sure to pass this along! Thanks for sharing!

lewalk on October 8, 2011 at 1:11 AM said...

When I was pregnant with my daughter I had one pair of pants, a couple of ugly shirts, and a church outfit. I wish I had had the options people do now. I am thinking maybe about having another one and will definitely be checking out all the cute stuff this time around.

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sugar Dipes on October 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM said...

I am horrible at maternity clothes shopping Luckily with this pregnancy I am having a boy and am able to wear most of my normal clothes in a larger size. It is so hard to fork over so much money for clothes you will only wear for a few months!

Laura Love on October 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM said...

This is great! I am pregnant with my first child and am having trouble finding maternity clothing that is both attractive and inexpensive. I'll definitely have to check this out!
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com

lulu on October 10, 2011 at 8:13 AM said...

This is great, thanks for sharing. It's always hard to find cute maternity clothes that don't cost an arm and a leg :).

Candace April on October 10, 2011 at 9:26 PM said...

They ARE cute basics but I just like their real line more...I wish they had done something with a little more flair for their down market line. I'm surprised it is at Walmart...I thought they were designing for Target...is this the same line?

Courtney B on October 11, 2011 at 11:10 AM said...

cute! it's SO hard to find good maternity clothes

Bianca Roman on October 15, 2011 at 7:04 AM said...

I never did have to go into maternity clothes while I was pregnant. I just had to go from M to L haha. But that first dress is too cute and it's neat that Walmart is carrying high end maternity clothes. That's always a plus for the moms-to-be to look cute without breaking the bank!!!

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!