Wednesday, September 28, 2011

what are my rights

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 11:05 AM
Recently I hung out with my fab local bloggers and of course we brought up Blog talk. I'm so lucky to have a great group of friends and bloggers in Orlando. A stay at home mom definitely needs friends and people around her that say more then "bye".

We also talking about digital rights management and protecting our blogs since a couple of us have been victim of content and pictures being stolen lately.
It's such a shame that people cannot be original and go as far as steal pictures and logos.
I love all the info I can find through Adobe though so my blog is pretty protected. Plus putting a watermark on all your photos will help you too.

Protecting yourself on the internet is very important. To save yourself a lot of stress please study everything about your copyrights.

0 commented:

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!