Sunday, November 13, 2011

Train Horn on a Sorento?

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 1:31 AM
So I had a very amusing talk with John the other night. We will be test driving a Kia Sorento in a couple weeks (for a week long! woop woop) since I am a huge SUV fan and I have had my eyes on a Sorento for a while now. If we are going to expand our family then we definitely need an SUV and not two sedans like we have currently.

Me: Hey so we should get the Sorento on the 6th.

John: that's awesome.

Me: Yeah... it is. I really hope we like it because it's definitely affordable.

John: Yeah.

Me: Umm ok.

John: You know what would be cool? If we put some train horns on the Sorento!

Me: A what?!

John: A train horn! Let's go look them up!

Me: I don't think I want to know.

John: Look, see. TrainHornsDelivered.com sells them. It says they make "loudest and most durable kits that money can buy" Let's buy it!

Me: K, I'm confused. What the hell is it?

John: a TRAIN-HORN. It makes your car horn sound like a big train. It's awesome!

Me: Well on that note, I'm going to see what the girls are doing.

So yeah, my husband is nuts and there is no way in hell my gorgeous Sorento would have a train horn on it.

1 commented:

Quirky Jessi on November 24, 2011 at 1:45 PM said...

Lol! Hey now, don't knock it 'til you try it. You may absolutely love scaring everybody with your train horn, hehe.

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!