Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Using SignUpGenius to Organize!

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 1:43 PM
M just started Girl Scouts and a school soccer team. It has been a lot of work trying to get her to the meetings and making sure we have everything we need. Now I am a huge planner, organizer and all things list making, if you see my pile of notebooks and crumbled up papers in the trash you would believe me. My biggest problem with everything is that my plans will accidentally get thrown away or ripped by K or I just plain lose them.
I recently discovered SignUpGenius, a totally free online list making tool for group sign up list making. I have already brought the site to my daughter's troop leader so we can keep track of who is bringing snacks to what meeting and it also helps us know when exactly the meetings will take place.


I love that SignUpGenius is so easy to use and after just a few shorts steps you have your sign up sheet and it's easy to email it to everyone I need to. SignUpGenius even sends reminders to people so again, nothing can ever be forgotten!

They have a lot of great features and it's so easy that everyone is able to figure it out and use their tools for list making and even party rsvp invites.
■Simple wizards for creating your sign up
■Public or private online group sign up
■Automated email reminders
■“Swapping” ability for schedule changes
■Attractive and customizable templates
■Easy administration tools and stats

We all know how annoying it can be to call around to everyone to give them a message that they might not ever receive so that's why using SignUpGenius is perfect. There are no missed phone calls or anything. Just fill out the information and if at a later date something needs to be changed or added then it's easy to do so!

So far this has worked great for Girl Scouts and at the next PTA meeting I am going to bring it up so we can use it for keeping track of parent sign ups for field trips and such!

Disclosure: I received compensation in exchange for this post but I really do love and use SignUpGenius. All opinions are my own! 

0 commented:

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!