Saturday, November 26, 2011

Who wants cash? #TysonGoodness Twitter Party RSVP!!

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 9:35 AM
You know all these yummy Tyson recipes I've been making the past couple weeks (Chicken Cordon Bleu, Chicken Salad Sandwiches)? They are all because I am a part of an amazing campaign for the new Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches.

Well I am so excited to tell you that this Tuesday - November 29th at 9pm EST Tyson and Collective Bias will be a hosting a fun Twitter Party!!

We'll be discussing snacks, quick dinner solutions and of course the Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches, and give away awesome prizes just in time for the holidays!

Check out the #TysonGoodness RSVP link and check out the FABULOUS prizes they'll be giving away. But you can only win if you RSVP so get to clicking and save the date!


And remember, if you go buy two you can get a $5 Walmart gift card... but hurry since it's only for a limited time!

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All the opinions are of mine and my family's #TysonGoodness #CBias

17 commented:

Courtney B on November 26, 2011 at 10:55 AM said...

thanks for the info! love twitter parties!!!

Marcie W. on November 26, 2011 at 11:23 AM said...

Unfortunately the timing of the party isn't good for me, but I sure am going to buy 2 packs of those Tyson mini sandwiches & get my gift card tomorrow!

Night Owl Mama on November 26, 2011 at 4:13 PM said...

these sandwiches look so yummy

Momstart on November 26, 2011 at 4:48 PM said...

Sound slike fun

Tiffany Dover on November 26, 2011 at 10:35 PM said...

thanks for letting us know about this!

Brandi on November 26, 2011 at 11:59 PM said...

What a fun Twitter Party! Thanks for sharing :)

Anne - Mommy Has to Work on November 27, 2011 at 8:37 AM said...

They look good! My son would love em!

Unknown on November 27, 2011 at 6:42 PM said...

I almost forgot about this Party! Glad I saw this :-)

Liz Mays on November 28, 2011 at 8:39 AM said...

I'm the absolute worst at remembering Twitter parties after I hear about them. I need to get better about that.

Penelope on November 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM said...

Thanks!

Faith and Family Reviews on November 28, 2011 at 12:10 PM said...

Those sandwiches look SO good!

That Bald Chick on November 28, 2011 at 3:14 PM said...

Who doesn't want cash? LOL. Thanks for the heads up about the twitter party.

Melissa Au on November 29, 2011 at 2:33 PM said...

I like that they are mini so they are a great size with side dishes.

Tammy on November 30, 2011 at 6:05 PM said...

Oops. I missed it. I was taking care of a sick child.

Penelope on December 1, 2011 at 11:14 AM said...

Ack, I missed it!

Mommyhastowork said...

Sounds it would have been a great party!

Courtney Elana on December 4, 2011 at 3:51 PM said...

Sad I missed this!

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!