Monday, December 12, 2011

Pairendipity - Mommy & Me Matching Shoes Review

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 10:17 AM
This post is about shoes! Do I have your attention now? What female doesn't like shoes? Even at a young age you can catch your little girl stealing your shoes and trying to fit her tiny feet into them.
If you're daughters love shoes as much as mine do then you will love the idea of Pairendipity because it revolves around the connection between mother and daughter through shoes!

Paidendipity was conceived when the founder/co-owner had to return to her full time position after giving birth to her second baby girl. Being a mother of 2 under 2, with a busy work schedule, she was in search of something that would offer a "connection" that could carry on all day between her and her babies.
Pairendipity moms feel connected knowing that their little princess' are walking in mommy's footsteps.


Pairendipity offers 4 color choices of coordinating mom and toddler styles. Kendall and I received Arena but you can also choose from Aqua, Rosa, and Kara.

The Womens sizes available are 6 through 9.5, but they do run small so I suggest sizing up at least 1.5-2 sizes. The toddler sizes available include 5 through 12 and again I believe they run small too. Kendall usually wears a 5 but her Paidendipity shoes are a 7. Also, the toddler shoes have extra cushioned insoles, arch support, flexible outsoles, soft upper materials, and a velcro strap to help get the shoe on (unlike mommy's shoes which do not have the strap). The women's shoes have a flat heel, cushioned footbed with arch support, padded collar, and flexible rubber outsole, which make them comfortable for all day wear.

I know Kendall doesn't understand that we have matching shoes but no matter where we go I get compliments on the shoes and am asked where I found them. I love that the shoes go with outfits I put Kendall in or wear myself. We wear them with dresses, skirts, and jeans and the shoes go great with them all.
I really love the Pairendipity Mommy and Me Matching Shoes and think they are the perfect gift or surprise for any little girl. The Kara shoes are black which would be great for holiday pictures in my opinion!

14 commented:

Tammy said...

They are adorable.

Donna on December 12, 2011 at 12:12 PM said...

I love this! I'm a HUGE shoe lover, and having a son, this wouldn't fly... but I love this idea.

Mar at Obviously MARvelous said...

These are super cute & a wonderful idea behind the company. I also really dig the name!

Vanessa Coker said...

So so cute! I love the turquoise/purple one!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell on December 12, 2011 at 5:04 PM said...

Those are super cute, and I know my daughter would have adored matching me!

Zipporah Sandler on December 12, 2011 at 8:38 PM said...

 Those are absolutely gorgeous. It's a great idea and for those like me who don't have a little girl, the shoes are just as beautiful for ONE.

nicole on December 12, 2011 at 9:42 PM said...

Bucketfulls of cuteness! I do this with Converse and my boys...SO NOT THE SAME!

HilLesha Anderson said...

Adorable!

Jennifer H said...

I wanna girl! lol So cute!

Theresa said...

Those are adorable!

.:karen:. on December 17, 2011 at 10:16 AM said...

Awww, adorable idea but that stinks on the sizing. I wear an 11 and my almost 4 yo is already in11.5/12 toddler. I totally would've gotten a set. But yeah, they're very cute. I have a baby girl too maybe they'll add more sizes to the lineup by the time she's wearing shoes.

Mommyhastowork said...

How cute! I'd love to get matching shoes for my daughhter and myself!

Virginia Higgins on December 27, 2011 at 8:45 PM said...

Now that is too stinkin cute.  I have VERY wide feet, but I will be checking into these!

Courtney Elana on December 30, 2011 at 3:43 PM said...

Oh my goodness I love this!

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!