Monday, January 16, 2012

ABE3 - Sponsor Spotlight - Maclaren Baby

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 11:28 AM
I am so excited to announce that I am a Maclaren Baby ambassador for 2012!! I truly love this brand and I am so happy to be representing them.

Last year Maclaren launched their new beautiful NettoCollection Linen Line full of beautiful lines and gorgeous colors. They recently sent me their one of their crib bedding sets and we cannot be happier with it. We don't really believe that blues are for boys and pinks for girls. Kendall wears blue cloth diapers and clothes so when we saw Menagerie Mezarine Blue crib set we fell in love with it, plus if we did ever have a baby boy in the future we'd use it for him. The set is made from Turkish cotton and I have washed the sheets a few times already and I can honestly say that the quality is just as divine as the style.
Unlike other crib sets Maclaren focuses on what is truly needed in a set. You get two (love this) fitted crib sheets, crib skirt, 1 reversible bumper, and a reusable duffel bag. The sleek skirt is incredible soft, thick and you can definitely feel the quality.
I know a lot of people don't care to use a bumper but we like them and they have proven their worth to us. For a while we stopped using a bumper and Kendall's arms and legs would get stuck and she'd wake up screaming and would be red. That's a different story though.

The flat style bumper in the Maclaren set we received is the fullest/thickest bumper I've ever felt. I love how sturdy is in it doesn't "sink" down and after the washes we've put it through it has still kept it's shape.
You can choose from 4 different colors - Menagerie Spicy Orange, Sea Coral Azalea, Sea Coral Jade Lime and of course Menagerie Mezarine Blue. Each set retails for $300 and can be purchased directly on the Maclaren Baby Shop.

OR you can win a set (in your choice color) in my ABE3 "Baby Essentials" package!!
When? January 23rd-January 28th.

35 commented:

Crystal on January 16, 2012 at 11:35 AM said...

That bedding set is just adorable.

Mar at Obviously MARvelous said...

These are super cute! My favorite set is the one you were given, at least for a boy :)

Jess said...

How cute is that bedding????  I love Maclaren!

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

I love this, and I so so so hope I win!!

Brandy said...

That set is totally cute. I also love Maclaren. Such adorable styles and those little footprints...adorable!

Theresa Grisanti said...

I love the pattern. The colors are a nice relief from pink and baby blue.

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell on January 16, 2012 at 1:08 PM said...

The colors on that bedding set are amazing!

Becca @ Mama B on January 16, 2012 at 1:11 PM said...

that set is super cute!

Elizabeth P. on January 16, 2012 at 1:17 PM said...

So cute!! Perfect for bean #2. Definitely coming back :)

Tiffany Dover said...

I love anything MacLaren.  Their stuff is just awesome!

Sonya on January 16, 2012 at 1:31 PM said...

Congrats on being a Maclaren Ambassador for 2012!!  Love the bedding set!!

Tian H. said...

Maclaren product are always awesome! I love the pattern of those bedding set, can't wait 'til you announce the giveaway!

Desiree McPherson said...

Okay that is probably the cutest fitted crib sheet I've ever seen!

Dentistmel said...

This set is beyond adorable!

Lindsay Oussa said...

Love it! I would love either the one you got or the lime one!

Louise said...

very cute bedding!

Virginia Higgins on January 16, 2012 at 6:16 PM said...

The set is really cute, but I hate that it includes a crib bumper pad.  The American Academy of Pediatrics say bumper pads have no place in cribs, because there is no proof that they increase safety, but plenty of proof that they increase the risk of SIDS. 

Penelope (NYC Mom Blogger) on January 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM said...

It's lovely!

Theresa said...

That is adorable!

Olivia Rubin on January 16, 2012 at 8:05 PM said...

its nice that u get to review products that u have already admired,and possibly had not tried

Mommyhastowork said...

I love that crib set - cute!

Jennifer H said...

This would match my baby's blue and green nursery!

HilLesha Anderson said...

That is super cute!

fancygrlnancy said...

Wow.. pretty.  I would love to get this set. 

courtney b said...

that is soo cute i love the greens and blues

Nightowlmama said...

I love the colors too sweet

Sarah on January 17, 2012 at 7:19 AM said...

And it is so cute to boot!

Tammy said...

Congratulations!  I love the crib set.

Alisha D said...

LOVE!!

Vanessa Coker said...

Oh nice to know they're thick! (the bumpers) my son headbutts the side rails in his sleep and his current bumper is like it's not even there!

WendyT said...

Those are the colors I did my son's first room in. I love the combination. 

abbi said...

I love that they give you two sheets

Melinda said...

that is utterly adorable!

Katie said...

We love our Maclaren products! Super cute bedding!

Zipporah Sandler on January 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM said...

Love those colors, what a lucky baby.

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!