- Full-size strollers that are appropriate from 6 months (or from birth when used with an infant car seat) up to 55 pounds.
- Compact-fold strollers that are appropriate from 6 months, up to 55 pounds.
Another notable features include:
- Reversible top seat with 3 recline positions
- Large under seat storage accessible from all sides
- Large canopy with sun-visor and ventilation window
- Simple fold with automatic chassis lock
- Adjustable handle height
- No re-thread, adjustable, five-point harness and head pad
- One-step linked brake locks both rear wheels with one step
- All-Wheel Suspension provides for a smooth ride
- Removable storage bag with insulated drink holders
- Included accessories: adult cup-holder, rain cover, CLICK & GO BRITAX infant car seat adapters.
Now let's talk car seat. As I've said the B-Ready is already equipped to hold the Britax Chaperone or Britax B-Safe but if you already have another car seat, don't worry, the B-Ready will hold another brands such as: Chicco Key Fit, Chicco Key Fit 30, Graco Snugride 32, Graco Snugride 35, and Peg Perego Primo Viaggio when you purchase the car seat adapter frame for $49.99
But we want to talk about the B-Safe!
The B-Safe is a rear facing infant car seat that will hold a baby that is 4-30lbs! It features Side Impact Protection which distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, and contains the head and body. Further-more the B-Safe is equipped with a tangle-free, 5-point harness that distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Liner absorbs and distributes crash forces
- Four Harness Heights and Two Buckle Positions for your growing child
- Removable Comfort Pillow, shoulder pads, and belly pad provide extra comfort
- Stroller Compatible Design Integrated CLICK & GO adapter system works with BRITAX B-Series strollers.
- Lightweight and travel-friendly for vehicle and stroller compatibility
- Adjustable Base has five positions for proper seat angle and positioning
- 30-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort through the first years
- Large Multiple Position Canopy blocks wind, rain, and harmful UV rays from baby's sensitive skin
- Ergonomic Carry-Handle designed to contour to forearm to allow for more comfortable carrying of child in car seat
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Built-in Lock-Offs ensure a snug lap and shoulder belt installation with minimal effort
- Front Harness Adjuster provides effortless front adjustment when loosening the harness system
- Easy-to-Read Level Indicators provide quick reference for proper angle of recline
- Easy-to-Install Seat-to-Base Design self-guides car seat into proper locked position
- Easy-to-Install Base with LATCH Connector Storage (Included)
- Certified for Aircraft Travel
I cannot wait to put my little babe in this system and still be able to stroll around Kendall without dragging around a huge and heavy double stroller. And just to be clear, no, I'm not pregnant but hopefully we will be next year.
If you need this system now then you're in luck! Britax is letting me giveaway the full travel system - B-Ready Stroller and B-Safe Car Seat to one lucky reader. That's a $680 value!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I did not receive any other monetary means. Giveaway prize is provided by the company or PR agency. Prize is the sole responsibility of the company or PR agency and not those of Double Duty Mommy.