Monday, March 29, 2010

"Great Expectations Quiz"

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 1:09 AM
Due Date: August 4, 2010.

Weeks along: 21w, 6 days.

Career and do you have a post-baby career plan: Pre-pregnancy I was the Store Manager for a franchise owned GNC (General Nutrition Center). Now I am a SAHM. Plan after baby...? Stay home as much as possible, but if you read a previous blog post of mine, I want to go back to work. I HATE being at home 24/7.

If it were up to you how long would paid maternity last: A year!

If a stranger touched my belly right now I'd: probably move away nervously. I really don't understand why people think that's ok. If I wasn't pregnant you wouldn't just walk up to me and rub my stomach, so why now? It's not like you are actually touching the baby!!

Weirdest food I've craved this pregnancy: Spinach dip!

True or false--I can still see my feet: True.

Favorite maternity fashion splurge: Nothing out of the ordinary I suppose, just nursing bras that can get a bit costly after a while.

Most worn item of maternity clothing: My "Anytime Nursing Gown" from Bella Materna! Omg it is amazing and sooo very comfortable and breathable!

Did you find out the baby's gender? Why or why not? Oh yes, we found out as soon as we could! Hubby didn't want to know but as soon as the TV came on and he saw a little face he instantly said, "ok! I want to know!!!" lol. It was so cute but oh so predictable. I wanted to know this time because I didn't find out with my first daughter & it killed me not knowing!

How do you feel about the nude pregnancy portraits? Not my cup of tea, but I've seen some that are exquisitely done.

Planning a babymoon? Where are you headed? Sorta kinda planning. A place isn't set in stone or anything but we do know we are going somewhere! :)

Push gifts? Tacky or well-deserved? I think they are pretty tacky. Isn't the gift of your child enough? Why go out and spend money on each other when that money can be spent on the baby?

I'm passionate about: living greener and more organic.

Evidence your nesting instincts have kicked in? When I'm giving my CATS a bath, I think it's pretty clear I want the whole house to be clean! lol.

Don't forget to vote on Top Baby Blogs!!
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com


Photobucket

2 commented:

liz on March 29, 2010 at 9:32 AM said...

i completely agree about push presents, nude prego pics, paid maternity leave and green/organic living!

Anonymous said...

These questions are great!!
Stopping by from MBC and now following you...

Have a great week,
Stefanie http://pediatricsafety.net

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!