Friday, March 26, 2010

Love this part

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 2:00 AM
What a week. I'm glad tomorrow (technically today) is Friday but I have a feeling nothing is going to slow down over the week end so it really doesn't matter.

As far as my blog title goes...
I LOVE baby clothes shopping? Seriously, LOVE it. For the past 5 years now (from when I had my daughter) I always stop at the baby section and just die over how cute and small the clothes are. I'm just in aw of how big my daughter is and how tiny the clothes are!
So today me and John kinda went crazy at Carter's! :) I was happy because I got to shop some more and he was happy because he got a lot of "daddy's girl" stuff. The more amazing part? The manager that was there let me use BOTH a "$10 off $35+" coupon" AND a "20% $50+" coupon we had!!! :D It was definitely our lucky day!!
Here are some pics (which my camera apparently ran away so you'll have to live with seeing the pics from Carter's actual website, also since my G1 camera phone sucks ass and doesn't do the clothes justice but I still posted a pic of some of the clothes!)






plus a shirt for Makenna!!





Anyways, I am happy but shopping for Kendall is definitely not outta my system!

Don't forget to vote on Top Baby Blogs!!
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com


Photobucket

2 commented:

Princess Mom on March 26, 2010 at 4:30 PM said...

LOVE all the cute things you got!!! Mariah has the second set of onsies you got!!

Mariah so needs the green lil onsie w/skirt for this spring =) I need to hit up carters!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love buying baby clothes!!

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!