Monday, March 1, 2010

It's a nice day?

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 4:55 PM
I was really beginning to think Florida wasn't capable of nice weather anymore. It bugs me that last year we were swimming, going to Sea World every single day (before work or after work), going to the beach. This year are we doing that? No! We're stuck inside with the heater on full blast to 76 degrees day and night.
Today we've actually been able to go out to the park, turn the heat off, open the windows and actually enjoy fresh air.
I wish this niceness would continue because I feel like planting a garden and have pretty flowers everywhere. Kenna loves doing that sorta thing and I love spending time with her. Unfortunately I'm not very optimistic and I foresee a future of cold and rainy days, like it has been.

Photobucket

0 commented:

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!