I've always love one stop shop places, and Madison Organics is another perfect place to do a lot of your baby and mommy shopping at.
At Madison Organics their goal is to provide eco-friendly, baby-friendly and healthy friendly products while also making sure they are stylish, fun and of course to make our lives easier at the same time.
A family-owned business that will only carry products that they believe in, many of them being from work at home moms who of course need our support.
Svetlana at Madison Organics sent me a FuzziBunz Perfect Size and an OS in hopes the age ol' cloth diaper question can be answered, "Which is better?"
What I loved about the one size FuzziBunz is that it was extremely adjustable. It includes waist AND leg casings in addition to snap adjustments. The legs have a 8+ button setting while the waist has a 4+ setting so you can definitely get the right size no matter where those chunky baby rolls are located at. Although you shouldn't have a problem, you will also receive a replacement elastic kit just in case. No seam-ripping or sewing involved you just simply stuff the elastic into the holes and your done.
The first thing I noticed between the two diapers was that the Perfect Size was a little more trimmer then the OS diaper. You still have the digestibility with the snaps but you lose the waist and leg casings.
With both diapers I absolutely love how HUGE the back pocket opening is. It's definitely daddy hand approved (if I can ever get my husband to stuff or use one, lol) so me with small hands has absolutely no issues with stuffing a FuzziBunz diaper.
Which is better?
Well personally I do like the OS better. Why, because of the immense about of personalization you can do with it. I love how I can make the leg area tigher while leaving Kendall some room around her waist and still making it tight with the snaps.
2 OS (one-size) FuzziBunz
(your choice color)
1 FuzziBunz Hanging Pail Liner
(whatever color she has in stock. sorry)
"Like" Madison Organics on Facebook!
- Follow DDM via Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
- "like" DoubleDutyMommy on Facebook (if you were already a fan PLEASE 'like' my NEW page)
- Subscribe via email to DDM (must confirm subscription)
- tweet this giveaway - #Win 2 FuzziBunz dipes + 1 pail liner from @MadisonOrganics & @mommaJWoww19 in the #byebyesposies #clothdiapers event! http://bit.ly/gq821P (up to 4 x/day. 1 hour in between!!!)
- Subscribe to the Madison Organics Newsletter
- Enter the Madison Organics giveaway over at Mama B
- **Have some extra entries??? If so then don't forget to comment with your extra entries. Each extra entry earns you 1 extra comment so don't put all ONE comment.
**I was sent the product(s) free of charge by the company or PR representative. It has been used solely for the purpose of this honest review. The views are strictly 100% my own. Receiving the product did not influence me to produce a positive review**
Giveaway is open to USA residents only. It will end and close on April 4th @ 11:59pm EST. Any entries made after such time will not be counted and will be removed from the list. Winner will be contacted via email & will have 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond their prize is then forfeited and a new winner will be selected.