I love mom owned and opportated businesses and here is yet another I can share with you. Modern Cloth is a Mom-owned business based in Charleston, SC. Heather, the founder, has made it her mission to spread the word about how cloth diapers have changed and modernized.
Heather's journey began when she was pregnant with her daughter, knowing she wanted to cloth diaper but what to choose from was another issue. After a couple trial packages she and her husband found their favorites but still wished she had local cloth diaper stores to go to so she could feel and look at the diapers first.
A trend of cloth diaper parties started and Heather loved the idea. Modern Cloth now offers cloth diaper parties for the more visual parent or trail packages that can be sent to your home to "test drive". Modern Cloth offers free diaper demo parties that will give you the opportunity to learn more about each brand and type of diaper while getting to see & feel them before deciding.
Also, if you'd like a difference experience or introduction to cloth you can go to one of Modern Cloth's Intro to Cloth Diaper classes! Almost like the demo party but the classes are held at various locations around the Charleston, SC area - completely FREE and open to the public. You can always look to the Modern Cloth Facebook page for upcoming classes date/times.
But guess what.. that's NOT all Modern Cloth diapers offers because of course the company is for cloth diapers. You can find the best selling diapers such as Fuzzibunz and bumGenius, along with customizable diaper packages.
Heather is giving two of you the chance to had a ton to your stash!
- Econobum is a one size cover with a prefold that will fit most babies as they grow! The super absorbent Indian cotton prefold is made with six layers of protection against leaks. Econobum has made it easy for sewing fold lines right into the insert so you know exactly where to fold, this makes it easier to get a better fit for your baby.
- Thirsties Duo Diaper is also a pocket diaper that comes in two sizes for birth-potty. This two-piece diaper system combines absorbent insert and waterproof sleeve cover. You'll especially love the leg gussets that will provide superior protection against leaks. Plus, if you're like me having 7 bright colors and 4 prints to choose from you can find the perfect diaper for the perfect matching outfit!
Visit Modern Cloth and let me know what you've love to have from them!
- Follow DDM via Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
- Follow @mommaJWoww19
- "like" DDM on Facebook (if you were already a fan PLEASE 'like' my NEW page)
- "like" Modern Cloth on Facebook (thank them)
- Subscribe via email to DDM (must confirm subscription)
- tweet this giveaway - #Win 2 Thirsties OR 1 Econobum full kit from @mommaJWoww19 & Modern Cloth in the #byebyesposies #clothdiapers event! http://bit.ly/fcVzmo (up to 4 x/day. 1 hour in between!!!)
- Enter the Modern Cloth giveaway over at Mama B
- Make a purchase at Modern Cloth for 10 extra entries (must email me a copy of the receipt)
- **Have some extra entries??? If so then don't forget to comment with your extra entries. Each extra entry earns you 1 extra comment so don't put all ONE comment.
**I did not receive any compinsation for writing this review. The views in this post are strictly 100% my own and based on my own thoughts on the company.**Giveaway is open to USA residents only. It will end and close on April 2nd @ 11:59pm EST. Any entries made after such time will not be counted and will be removed from the list. Winner will be contacted via email & will have 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond their prize is then forfeited and a new winner will be selected.