Monday, August 8, 2011

the road to blogher11 with murphy usa

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 12:47 PM
A lot of prep-work went into for BlogHer but even some things are last minute.

Of course packing is involved - duh. Packing was a challenge but I did it, pretty quickly I might add. I am actually questioning if I packed the right clothes for the trip but I guess I have no choice now since I am typing this while sitting on the plane. :)

Oh and look at my pretty shoes and toesies I will be sporting for the plane ride and at a couple BlogHer11 parties. Wooo, sexiness huh. hehe.

On my way to the airport I decided to stop at Murphy USA to grab some snacks for the flight. Who wants to go to the airport and spend a crazy amount of money just because you are getting it at the airport? Not this girl, that's for sure.

I saw some amazing deals on Pepsi products but then I remembered that airport security is crazy about liquids now a days so I decided I would avoid that hassle all together and just stick with edible snacks.
Beef jerky, Pringles, and Planters nuts were all my radar. Easy to snack on, not too messy that was my idea of a great time.

Security still kinda gave me a hard time but since everything was closed I was in the clear and ready to board my flight for my amazing vacation work trip.
Once I was through security I was then force to pay an arm and a leg at the market in the termanal for a couple drinks. I was also shocked to learn that my airline doesn't take cash anymore for the drinks and snacks they offer, such crap.
I took a ton more pictures that you should check out with the This Moment story I made. It's awesome, I promise.



This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias. All opinions are 100% my own since I never post about things I don't like. :) Love ya.

2 commented:

Courtney V on August 21, 2011 at 9:36 AM said...

I need to remember this the next time I fly! Hope you had a great time at BlogHer!!!

Unknown on September 8, 2011 at 7:30 PM said...

I always pack snacks for travel. I hate paying jacked up prices at hotels, airports, etc.

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!