Friday, August 12, 2011

shopping shopping shopping

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 10:24 AM
I never realized July and August were the months that I spend a lot of money in till recently.
It's true, we shop like crazy in these two months since we have birthdays and school shopping.

Today is tax free weekend in Florida so you guessed it we don't pay taxes on clothes, computers, school supplies and things of that nature. How awesome! You probably have it in your state too so google it and find out!

We already got most of Makenna's school shopping done in the past could weeks but Kendall needs more clothes so we're going out to do some shopping for her today. I was checking around on line and I found Very's womens clothing so I thought, "hey, I deserve some clothes too!" sure, it's not tax free and I have to pay shipping but the clothes are fabulous so why not? I thought I'd get a jump start on my #BlogHer12 shopping so I wouldn't be doing that last minute like this year.

Wouldn't I be hot walking into Sparklecorn wearing this amazing dress?
Sparklecorn worthy?
Now I guess I just need to work my ass off in the gym 24/7 to get an amazing body like her then I could rock this dress!



4 commented:

Marcie W. on August 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM said...

School shopping is ridiculous right? You're lucky the girls are far apart so it's only one set of clothes, supplies, etc. for awhile!

Andrea on August 20, 2011 at 2:46 PM said...

A tax free weekend?! That's amazing! Unfortunately for me, according to Google, there are no tax free holidays in California. What a bummer!

Unknown on August 23, 2011 at 4:02 PM said...

I was disappointed to learn that counties and cities can decline to participate in tax free weekend. I'm glad we have access to the PX and PX online year round because the people that live in our area were ripped off from the lack of tax free weekend here...

always double check the list each year for you state to make sure you're getting the deal you think you are.

Unknown on September 8, 2011 at 1:37 PM said...

Not sure what sparklecon is but damn, that dress!

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!