Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ordering flowers with interflora

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 10:42 AM
We all know that long before the Internet if we wanted flowers we had to get dressed, drive to the florist, spend hours going through the ordering process and then it still had to be a local delivery so the flowers would be fresh.

Now there are flower ordering services online but a problem still arises if you want to send flowers over seas. Well, that's where Interflora comes in! If you want to send flowers to East UK you can go to Interflora.com and search for florists in Hull and have them delivered locally even though you are in the United States.
We have some family friends that live in England so come time for her anniversary or birthday I'll be looking for florists in York since she lives Clifton. I know she wouldn't be expecting a gift of fresh flowers from me since I'm in Florida so I love that Interflora gives us the option of ordering out of the country.

Interflora has taken all the hard work out of the ordering service so I was thinking that I would love to visit England one day and if I order flowers before hand then florists in Bradford could deliver my flowers to my hotel room to welcome me in style. Wouldn't that be a great welcome to a new place? I personally think these Autumn Rose bouquet is just exquist and perfect for this season.

I can't wait to surprise my friend April I only wish I could be there to see her face :)

0 commented:

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!