Wednesday, October 26, 2011

sea world's halloween spooktacular 2011

By Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) at 12:37 AM
Living in Orlando gives our family a lot of opportunity to check out a ton of fun stuff and although we may not experience Autumn like some states there are so many Halloween/Fall events to check out here so we are definitely not missing out on Autumn, believe me. Sea World brings Halloween to kids and parents alike every year for Sea World's Halloween Spooktacular event. Each weekend in October kids can come dressed up in their costume and Trick or Treat around the park while still enjoying all the fun and education that Sea World is known for.
This year my daughter (6 years old) went to check out the festivities with fellow blogging friend Lee from MySentimentExactlee.com and her 3 year old son.

After checking out the sting rays, dolphins and penguins they kids were eager to get their trick or treating on so we hit up the various stations around the park. You can't miss where the candy is because you will see big infalted tubs filled with goodies like Twizzler and Nerds!

You kids can take pictures with sea princesses, star fish and shell creatures all in this very UNspooky setting. Unlike other events at theme parks Sea World has created the perfect event just for kids to enjoy.
The bubble machines around the park give you a great "under water" feel and of course everyone loves playing with bubbles.


Once your kids are hyped up on all that yummy candy you can take them to Shamu's Happy Harbor where they can ride on rollercoasters, climb a huge boat and of course the net playground. Word to the wise if you're an adult, don't climb up here with your kids like I did! My legs and knees are still killing me!

We had such a great time at the Halloween Spooktacular! I think it's a great event for all ages since the little ones will still have an amazing time checking out all the fish and mammals.

Disclaimer: Lee received media tickets to attend this event and she invited me to tag along.

3 commented:

Crystal on October 26, 2011 at 9:11 AM said...

I don't think I ever realized you're in Orlando, too! I hardly ever make it over to Sea World, even though my friends can usually get me in free. I'm more of an Epcot food & wine fest kind of girl!

Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) on October 26, 2011 at 2:22 PM said...

I love the food and wine festival too! Everything Disney is always fun but I cant wait to check out Sea world this christmas too.

mscarebear on October 31, 2011 at 8:53 AM said...

This looks like so much fun! I don't think I've been to Orlando since 2000! Hope to take my kiddos one day :)

Post a Comment

For a giveaway: be sure to include your email address in every single entry, please!