My baby turns 1 in just 16 short days. I'm shocked by this and I am still wondering how this happened. Let me tell you though... we have NOTHING planned! How horrible is that? I wanted her birthday to be so perfect but so much has gotten in the way of planning her party. I went and purchased a few things yesterday and today though so I think we will be ok.
Before blogher I need to:
- post a million things. I have so many reviews and giveaways I need to get up along with other posts I planned on writing.
- go shopping. This wasnt my initial plan but I hear you have to dress up at certain events there and I definitely don't have to be the odd one out in my jeans and shirt. I heard I need to pack some comfy shoes so I have been shopping at Havaianas. They have some really cute flats and womens flip flops so I think it would be a good idea to bring some of those. While I'm was at it I saw some super cute kids flip flops so I might as well get the girls some shoes too, we know girls can never have enough shoes :)
- organize the garage and give away Kendall's baby gear no longer in use. Why before blogher? Because the garage is out of control and it has to be done or else I am going to have a heart attack.
- teach DH the step by step of cloth diaper use. I am so scared DH is going to run out and get some Pampers as soon as I leave so I really need to teach him exactly how to put them on Kendall. Also a big thing is how to wash and the "what not to do" type things. Maybe I will type and print a "how to wash" and tape it above the washer and dryer for him?
- Secure a sponsor. I realize it's close to the event date but having a sponsor would be amazing.
So who else is going?! Please let me know so we can finally meet. Tweet me, email me!